Are you looking for a quick and easy pasta recipe that’s both gluten-free and dairy-free? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This delicious sundried tomato and garlic pasta recipe I’m sharing takes little time to prep and cook, requires only a few simple ingredients, and contains no gluten or dairy. It’s all vegan-friendly!
Plus, this pasta is a great way to get your fibre and protein in for a super-speedy lunch or dinner! Be sure to try it out this winter – it’s the perfect guilt-free comfort food.
Gluten-free sundried tomato and garlic pasta recipe
- 350 g gluten-free pasta of choice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 650 g fresh baby spinach, shredded
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plain hummus
- 1/4 tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp whole almonds
- 10 sundried tomatoes, finely diced
What to do:
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the packaging. Drain the pasta, then place it back into the empty pot.
- Add the garlic and olive oil to the pot and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add in the spinach, sea salt and black pepper, and cook for a further two to three minutes or until the spinach is wilted.
- Remove the pot from the heat and mix in the hummus and sundried tomatoes.
- Transfer to pasta to a large serving bowl and top with almonds.
If you try out this tasty recipe, be sure to let me know your thoughts!