Rose petals are a brilliant source of vitamin C and antioxidants, which help firm and tone your skin as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They contain an essential oil that has impressive antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and is brilliant for hydrating and moisturising delicate facial skin.
The home remedy I’m about to share with you is one that I swear by. I use this face pack whenever my skin is looking puffy or flustered. The alpha hydroxy acids in rose petals help get my complexion back in tip top condition in a snap by tightening pores and calming redness. It’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
How to treat your skin with a rose petal face pack
- 8 tsp fresh rose petals (or 4 tsp dried rose petals)
- 1 cup distilled water
- 2 tbsp raw wilk
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 1 orange peel, dried and crushed
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp whole-wheat flour
What to do:
- Mix all of the ingredients together to form a paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
Voila – refreshed, gorgeous skin!