I love treating my skin with all-natural, homemade cleansers and toners. This rosewater and kombucha toners is one of my favourites! It’s so refreshing, and leaves your skin looking and feeling fabulous.
Rosewater is commonly used in Turkish, Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine (think absolutely scrumptious baklava!). Therefore, you’ll be able to find bottles of rosewater at Mediterranean grocers. Alternatively, you can make your own at home (go here to learn how).
How to make your own all-natural rosewater and kombucha skin toner
- 10 parts rosewater
- 1 part kombucha
What to do:
- In a small bowl, stir the rosewater and kombucha together.
- Pour the mixture into a small bottle and store it in a cool place until you’re ready to use it.
How to use it:
- Apply a splash of toner to a clean cotton pad.
- Gently rub the damp cotton pad over your face and neck to remove dirt and impurities.
- Finish off by splashing your face with cool water.