Loaded with potassium for hydration and carbohydrates for regeneration, this chocolaty smoothie will help you out after an intense workout. By blending up this divine drink, you can kiss fatigue and prolonged muscle soreness goodbye! Just make sure to enjoy it right after you work out.
Banana cacao recovery smoothie recipe
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 4 dates, pitted and soaked for 10-20 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 handful ice
- Coconut flakes for garnish
Place all the ingredients except the coconut flakes in your blender and puree until smooth. Beware of date chunks.
- Pour into a large glass, then garnish with coconut flakes. Enjoy immensely!