There’s nothing better at the end of a long day than treating your feet to a good scrub. This homemade cocoa butter and peppermint foot scrub recipe I’m sharing with you today is simply divine – it smells rich and minty, and will make your feet super-soft! Use this fabulous scrub anytime your feet – and spirits – need a lift.
Cocoa butter and peppermint foot scrub recipe
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter, grated
- 2 tbsp sweet almond essential oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 4-5 peppermint essential oil
What to do:
- Gently heat the cocoa butter and sweet almond essential oil until the cocoa butter melts. Be sure to stir the mixture well.
- Add in the sugar and peppermint essential oil. Mix well.
How to use it:
Massage the scrub into clean feet and rinse with warm water.
Tip: If your feet are extremely dry, massage in a bit more cocoa butter and cover your feet with clean cotton socks for half an hour.