This refreshing apple cider vinegar and mint cleanser is so skin-friendly, I know you’ll just love it as much as I do! It helps clear up skin problems, promote a clear complexion, and minimise the appearance of sun spots and fine lines. What more could you ask for?
Apple mint cleanser recipe
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
What to do:
- Place the apple cider vinegar and mint in a small jar with a screw-top lid. Let sit at room temperature for one week. During this time, the mint will infuse the vinegar and give it a lovely fresh scent.
- Strain the mixture into a large measuring cup, then add in the water. Stir well and pour into a clean jar or bottle. Store in a cool, dry place.
How to use it:
Apply the cleanser to your face once or twice a day. You can even splash it on your face as a cool refreshment on a hot summer’s day.