This breakfast smoothie recipe is one I can’t get enough of right now. It’s loaded with antioxidants and healthy fat, which is just what your body needs first thing in the morning!
Strawberry, vanilla and coconut breakfast smoothie recipe
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt (make sure it’s organic!)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or whole raw milk)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 large strawberries, fresh or frozen (use ice cubes to taste if you use fresh)
- 2 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- Blend everything except for the coconut oil on high-speed for one minute.
- Pour in the coconut oil and blend for another 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with coconut flakes or a fresh strawberry. Drink up and enjoy!