Allow me to let you in on a little secret: I love adding dark leafy greens to my morning fruit smoothie bowls. Done right, you can still get a great taste, plus all the benefits of alkalising vegetables!
Enjoy this tasty green smoothie bowl with crunchy cashews, fresh kiwi, raw protein and magical maca for breakfast. It’s ridiculously delicious!
Cashew kiwi green smoothie bowl recipe
Ingredients to blend:
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1/2 cup kale, fresh or frozen
- 1 ripe kiwi
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp chlorella powder
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop raw vegan protein
Ingredients for topping:
- Fresh kiwi, diced
- Goji berries
- Mint leaves, shredded
- Coconut chips
- Add the blending ingredients to your blender and blend on high-speed until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with toppings.
- Serve with a spoon.