This recipe is for those of you who can’t stomach the thought of eating kale. This delicious, sweet smoothie tastes just like-cream when you get it really cold. It’s sure to rock your world!
Tastes-like-ice-cream kale smoothie recipe
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1 cup kale leaves, torn up
- 2 medium frozen bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup dates, pitted and soaked (alternatively you can use 1 tbsp maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp flax oil
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Toss all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high-speed for one minute until smoothie and creamy.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.