I quite often start off the day with a fruity yoghurt bowl. I love their smooth, creamy texture. Plus, they’re so quick and easy to mix up!
Yoghurt bowls are also easy on waking up your digestive system, and the shot of probiotics early in the morning will give you a great energy boost. I love this five-minute strawberry yoghurt bowl recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
Five-minute strawberry yoghurt bowl recipe
- 1 cup strawberries, trimmed and diced into small pieces
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fat-free plain or vanilla yoghurt
- Place the strawberries, honey, lemon zest, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix to blend.
- Place the strawberry mixture in a jar, cover and store in the fridge for five minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, then combine with the yoghurt.
- Top with strawberries and nuts for further indulgence. Crushed walnuts, almonds and pistachios are delicious on top of this creamy yoghurt bowl!