The key ingredient in this delicious smoothie is dark chocolate. High in magnesium, iron and fibre, dark chocolate has many health benefits when you eat it in moderation. I’m sure you’ll love this recipe as much as I do!
Dark chocolate and raspberry smoothie recipe
- 1 cup fat-free milk (you can also use almond milk)
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 banana, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 handful ice
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and drink up!