Get ready to blend, sip and nourish your skin! In this smoothie, you’ll find plenty of vitamin A, which is essential for both healthy eyes and skin. Retinoids come from this vitamin and are known to keep skin smooth and youthful (wrinkles, hold your horses!).
Enjoy this tasty recipe!
Green smoothie for youthful skin recipe
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cups honeydew, chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 banana
- 1 lime, juiced
- Splash of almond milk
- In your blender, blend the spinach and honeydew until smooth.
- Add the kiwi, banana and lime juice then blend again.
- Pour into a cup and serve immediately.
- Don’t add liquid to this recipe – there’s no need. Once you blend the honeydew, it will liquefy and make two cups of “melon juice”.
- Use at least one frozen fruit (such as banana) to make a cold green smoothie – perfect for a hot day!