Why not start off your week with this delicious avocado citrus smoothie? It’s lusciously creamy, packed with potassium, healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids for optimal mental and physical energy levels. Enjoy!
Avocado citrus smoothie recipe
- 1/2 cup ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely-chopped
- 1 cup ripe mango
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, soaked
- Add all the ingredients except the chia seeds to your blender and blend on high speed for one minute.
- Add the chia seeds to the blender and then blend for a further 20 to 30 seconds.
- Decant into two glasses and serve immediately.
This smoothie recipe makes for a tasty breakfast!