This drink is almost as rich-tasting and creamy as your classic diner milkshake, but with far less sugar and fat, and an added antioxidant boost from the blueberries and cacao powder. Enjoy!
Raspberry, blueberry and dark chocolate chip smoothie recipe
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup strawberry yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips into your blender.
- Blend on high-speed until completely smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips, then pulse until chopped.
- Pour the mixture into four glasses and serve immediately.