Getting ready for work, going to the gym, walking the dog – there are so many excuses to skip a wholesome breakfast in favour of a fat-loaded pastry or bacon and egg wrap and a latte from a fast-food joint!
This delicious pomegranate and berry smoothie is a quick-and-easy meal you can enjoy at home, or pack up and sip on the run. I hope you enjoy it!
Pomegranate and berry smoothie recipe
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend on high-speed until smooth. Decant into a glass or bottle and enjoy right away.