The flavours of strawberry and cream really shine in this delectable smoothie bowl. It’s a very fresh and exciting breakfast idea for the spring!
Strawberries and cream smoothie bowl recipe
Ingredients to blend:
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup dairy-free cream cheese
- 120 ml filtered water
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
Ingredients for topping:
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Fresh sliced banana
- Fresh blueberries
- Chia seeds
- Dark chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- Place all the blending ingredients in your blender and process until completely smooth.
- Decant the smoothie mixture in a bowl and top with the toppings of your choice.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy.