Here’s a moisturising and brightening face scrub recipe that’s all-natural, vegan and most importantly, super-simple to make. I hope you’ll love it!
Sea salt and coconut oil face scrub recipe
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely-ground sea salt
- 2 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil
- Small bowl for mixing
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the sea salt and coconut oil.
- Gently apply the mixture to clean, dry skin.
- Massage the mixture into your skin using a circular motion for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping it off with a cool, wet facecloth.
- Pat dry your skin with a soft towel.
Voila! Soft, moisturised, radiant skin. This scrub is gentle enough to use every day.