This coconut, vanilla and almond butter smoothie is the perfect thing to indulge in after dinner! Coconut milk and almond butter create a glorious velvety texture, with fresh vanilla specks throughout. So tasty!
Just be warned… It’s addictive!
Coconut, vanilla and almond butter smoothie recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 10 small dates, pitted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Stevia to taste
- Add all the ingredients except the ice to your blender and puree well.
- Add the ice and blend again until the ice is all crushed and the smoothie well blended.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.