Dry skin and damaged hair. We’ve all been there… Am I right? Products, blow dryers and weather all take it out on your skin and hair. And that’s where my quick and easy honey and coconut oil masks comes in!
This all-natural mask is perfect for repairing and replenishing dry skin and hair. The best part is that it only calls for two simple ingredients: Raw honey and coconut oil! Here’s how to mix it up and apply it.
Honey and coconut oil skin and hair mask
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil
- Sauce pan
- Mixing bowl
How to mix up the mask:
- Add the honey and coconut oil mixture up on your stovetop in a small sauce pan over a low heat.
- Once melted and combined, add the mixture to a mixing bowl and stir well with a spoon.
- Leave the mixture to cool down for five minutes.
How to apply the mask:
- Use your fingertips to apply the mask to your clean face. It may be a little drippy, so be careful not to apply too much! Put a towel around your neck to protect your clothes if need be.
- Dampen your hair, then use your fingertips to apply the mask from top to bottom. It helps to section your hair off to apply the mask thoroughly.
- Wrap your hair in a bun, then sit back and relax for 10 to 15 minutes while the mask soaks into your skin and hair.
- Splash your face with warm water and shampoo your hair as per usual to rinse off the mask.
What this honey and coconut oil mask will do for your skin and hair
- It will brighten your skin
- It will moisturise your skin
- It will strengthen your hair
- It will give your hair a natural shine
- It will moisturise your hair
- It will smooth your hair
- It will nourish your scalp