I love smoothies, but they aren’t meals. That’s why I often turn to smoothie bowls to kickstart my day! They’re so quick and easy to blend up – especially this delightful banana berry one. It’s packed with some potent superfoods, including kale, which you won’t even taste!
This smoothie bowl is perfect for breakfast, as a snack or even dessert. PS: You can customise your bowl by adding other toppings of your choice, too. Enjoy!
Simple banana berry smoothie bowl recipe
Ingredients to blend:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
Ingredients for topping:
- Fresh berries
- Banana slices
- Toasted coconut
- Chia seeds
- Homemade granola
- Add the blending ingredients to your blender and blend on high-speed until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl, then top with your desired toppings.
- Eat with a spoon and enjoy!