How many of you spend hundreds of Rands every month on expensive creams and serums for your face? The following homemade recipe for facial serum will be the last one you ever need! Blotchiness, dark spots, light spots, redness, blemishes and wrinkles… Be gone!
Homemade rose essential oil facial serum recipe
- 1 drop rose essential oil
- 2 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- 30 ml carrier oil of your choice (I use jojoba or avocado oil)
- Add the essential oils to small amber bottle fitted with a glass dropper.
- Pour in the carrier oil you’re using.
- Apply two or three drops of the oil to your skin.
- Massage the oil in using your fingertips.
I use this facial serum on my skin every night before bed. It’s effective at replenishing, clearing up and tightening delicate facial skin.